We are always amazed at how fast Yui has grown and developed over the past months. Whenever we look back at her 1st birthday videos and photos, we see this tiny little girl who just learned how to walk and can barely run. Now, she’s running all over the place, laughing hard and talking non-stop. Time flies when you’re having fun, that’s what they say 🙂
Now that Yui’s 2 years old, she has developed so much to our surprise and amazement:
- Her words are clearer now and her vocabulary increased exponentially. She says things like “me bake cookies”, “grandma, kuya buy donuts” and even “daddy, buy this!” It’s always a joy conversing with this little tot as she’s become more interactive.
- She’s got funny expressions like “Oh my!”, “Oh no!” and “Ayuuuun!”
- I’m not sure if it’s just the “terrible twos” phase or if it’s really her personality, but Yui’s very hyper – malikot at makulit!!! She’s such a bundle of energy.
- It’s heartwarming to hear her “roll call” her family and friends whenever we pray at night and ask Jesus to bless her family. She would start with “daddy, mommy, yui, grandma, kuya, ac, grandpa, bai, etc” When we were in an outing with our college friends, Yui even included “guys” in her prayers. 🙂
- She gets possessive with our things. She reacts whenever grandpa borrows grandma’s phone or when daddy is tinkering with mommy’s phone. She can be a pretty good security guard, hehe!
I can’t wait to be in more adventures with my little girl. 😀