I had a really hard time with the spooky theme (maybe I don’t want to feel all spooky) but this week’s travel theme is so mommy bunny 🙂
On a halloween hangover mode, these bright and fun monsters were created by my cousin using recycled toilet paper rolls, felt and lots of imagination. They were used as “pins” in the kids’ bean bag toss game during the halloween party. 🙂
Colorful bags and purses made from recycled materials are being sold at a hotel in Pangasinan, Philippines. “Signature bags. More fun in the Philippines.”
This neon blue pathway was one of the things that I really liked at Costa de Leticia Resort in Alegria, Cebu. It made me want to dance the night away!
Who says Pimp my ride is only good for cars? Buses also look good in colors and graffiti 🙂
Finally, these umbrellas made my stay at Costa de Leticia really one of a kind. I love the little details that they put into their resort. 🙂
Our recent team outing brought us to the Southern part of Cebu. After a three-hour drive from the city, we arrived at Costa De Leticia Resort in Alegria, Cebu and discovered that we had the entire place to ourselves. It was paradise!
The resort actually has a small land area but they were able to maximize the space. Their facilities include a common room that has 2 sets of couch where you can just relax and read a book (if you just want to stay indoors); an outdoor dining area; a function room at the basement; garden and swimming pool. Their garden has an ample space for lounging around and even some drinking session under the moon and stars. The main house is really like a rest house so you will feel very at home with the place. There were different types of rooms that can accommodate honeymooners, families or the entire barkada.
There are several things that I really liked about the place.
1. The entire place is clean. Their bed rooms and even the rest rooms are well kept. Even their pool has clear waters and you will really enjoy swimming.
2. I love the little details and decors that you can see everywhere. You will see that the owners put effort in making their place appealing to the guests. They have a piano in the main living area that anyone can play. Little trinkets and figurines are all over the house and even in the garden. It just exudes a very homey vibe that will make you more relaxed and at peace.
3. Our room was fit for a princess! Purple satin sheets, big beds, fluffy pillows. Kulang na lang four-poster bed. 🙂
4. For such a small place, there are a lot of service crew. So someone is handy whenever we need anything. Talk about great service.
5. We never had issues with communications during the reservation process and even in payments. They even accept credit card payment so this helped us a lot as well.
6. Oh, and they have free wi-fi. Score! 🙂
I don’t have any negative experience with the place and I only have 3 minor areas of improvement:
1. Their function room is located at the basement. And there is very little to no mobile network signal at all. Imagine if you are in a conference or retreat and you will get to spend the whole day in the function room. You cannot be reached in case there’s an emergency.
2. Their food is okay but not really great. Well, we still get full so that’s still fine.
3. Their karaoke system is set up in the function room. The function room closes at 10pm. So karaoke happiness was cut short. ’nuff said.
All in all, I had a really great time spending the weekend with my team in this little paradise. It is a good place to chill with your barkada or just for some quality time with your special someone. The place is a perfect hideaway. If I’ll have a chance, I would definitely go back to Costa De Leticia. 🙂